Release Notes 0.1.2 (2023_06_24)
Requires update of Launcher & Game. Updates are done automatically.
- Implemented and generated Level of Detail objects for Characters.
- Implemented and generated Level of Detail Objects for bikes.
- Major change of authentication & registration system:
- Moved login & registration into launcher. This was a major necessary change for more future features.
- More easy authentication with social networks. Login can now be done without registration by using the following social networks:
- Microsoft Account
- Fixed Off by One error for average power values.
- Shorts are not so shiny anymore.
- Powerzones: Added zone names to fields.
- Various smaller environment graphic changes.
Release Notes 0.1.1 (2023_06_07)
- Added more Tacx devices to know trainers.
- Various Chat Window changes. Should be more clearer and more chats per message.
- Renamed Trainer Difficulty to Trainer Realism
- Renamed Categories in the pairing screen to be more clear.
- some minor window size adjustments.
- Adapted background colors in Device Pairing Screen.
- Some more world graphics adjustments.
- Field of View changed to 70°
- Fixed non working Device Info button in Pairing Screen.
- Saved Graphics VSync settings.
- Fixed wrong transtions when switching back to 3rd person cam.
- FIT could be corrupted in some cases when leaving game directly from ingame. Was fixed, FIT file should be correct now also when you leave directly from ingame.
- When no Powermeter input device is found but a FE-C device cr4nkup will use the FE-C device for input now. The problem occured on Neo devices when the powermeter ANT+ transfer of data was disabled.
- Icon graphics was changed to cr4nkup logo.
- w/kg display was too small for bigger numbers.
- Added Device Scan button in Pairing screen to start manually a rescan for devices.
- Pressing SPACE ingame opens the “Return To Menu” button also when you are not standing.
- POWER Numbers
- New window for showing Best and Average power numbers while riding.
- Window can be enabled/disabled by pressing F3.
- POWER ZONES
- Realtime PowerZones implemented.
- Zones based on Coggan Power Zones.
- Zones are only updated/calculated when player is moving.
- Window can be enabled/disabled by pressing F4.